Hi, I'm a Product Designer.
I am passionate about crafting beautiful solutions that lead to better experience.
As a Product Designer in the company, I work closely with product and engineering teams to conceptualize, design and deliver product and features.
From sketching a new feature in paper to tweaking pixels right before launch, I work in realizing broad concepts into simple, functional and elegant user experiences.
• Creating thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
• Working in one of our multi¬disciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
• Producing engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
• Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
• Collaborating cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
• Designing and prototyping elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
• Creating user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
• Collaborating with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
• Creating high-fidelity mock-ups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
• Developing comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
• Working with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
I worked on User-Centered Design and Analysis, Information Architecture Design, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, Usability Testing and Project Management.
• Adapting at all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements gathering and user analysis
to information architecture (IA), testing and graphical user interface (GUI) design, and implementation.
• Translating concepts into user flow, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design and deliver wireframes.
• Making User Interface Design of web and mobile application.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Hands-on experience in front-end system using HTML5 & CSS3 and ability to convert designs into working code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Apart from being a designer, I enjoy most of my time travelling to new places. While I'm in the hills, I enjoy mountain biking, I take my bike out and start exploring various trails. And when I'm here in the plains, I enjoy long road-trips in the weekends, trying new cuisine, and meeting new people.
When forced indoors, I read novels, also I follow a number of television shows and movies from various genres, I am an aspiring chef, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in the PC building scenario or simply coding.
Here are some of my recent projects from Behance and Instagram: